As part of this commitment to you, before we carry out any work at your request the Service Advisor at the Toyota Authorised Repairer will perform a free inspection of your car’s condition – the Walk Around Check – in order to ensure your safety, and that your Toyota performs at the level you expect.
Once this inspection is complete, you will be provided with a written report and explanation that covers your car’s condition in the following areas:
- Condition and fit of floor mats - An inspection to ensure the mats are not interfering with the operation of your car’s pedals.
- Condition of the windscreen - Advice on any scratches or chips that need to be monitored or repaired.
- Condition of wiper blades and mechanism - Inspection to ensure no juddering, jumping or streaking across the screen.
- Condition of tyres - Inspection of each tyre tread to ensure you get the right grip and braking distance on the road.
- Condition of bodywork - Inspection to advise you of any scratches.
- Condition of all lights - All lights will be inspected to ensure they are in good working order.
This completed report will detail your car’s condition with full explanation of the highlighted areas along with a summary of how much work is required and the cost and timings involved.