That’s why we offer a low-cost Spring Health Check to our customers. It’s an opportunity for us to examine a number of important areas of your Toyota with the minimum of disruption to your day.
Let’s briefly outline the quick checks your local Toyota Authorised Repairer will carry out during the Spring Health Check:
- Battery – We will check the condition of your battery to make sure you are ready for summer.
- Brake System – We will check the condition and operation of brake pads, discs and drums.
- Air Conditioning System & Cabin Air Filters – For correct heating and cooling performance we will inspect, clean or replace these to maintain interior comfort.
- Fluids & Filters – We will inspect engine oil, power steering, brake, and windscreen washer fluids along with the fuel and air filter.
- Wiper Blades – We will inspect the wiper rubbers for any splits or tears to ensure the wipers do not smear, streak or squeak as they operate.
- Tyre Pressure – We will ensure all tyres are inflated to the recommended pressures.