- European Premiere of Toyota’s Electric Vehicle prototype for urban mobility The new Toyota EV prototype is an all-electric four-seater city car with a range of up to 105 km, thanks to adapted Hybrid Synergy Drive® powertrain technology More...
- Geneva Motor Show 2011 Toyota's roll out of full hybrid technology continues with the debut of Yaris HSD concept and Prius+ More...
- FT-86 II concept: New Toyota concept to hint at next sports car The 2011 Geneva motor show will mark the premiere of a new evolution of the FT-86 sports concept vehicle More...
- Win great prizes! Draw the Car of the Future...Let Your Imagination Ride Far. The Car people in the future drive may be the one you draw. Submit your entry and let your dreams take off with TOYOTA More...
- Launch of the Prius Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle demonstration in Strasbourg, April 2010 Find out about the tests on plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHVs) conducted in Strasbourg, France by Toyota & EDF. More...
- Geneva Motor Show 2010 A world premiere – full hybrid hits the mainstream. Showcasing design, environmental and sports concept vehicles too. More...
- Frankfurt Motor Show 2009 With four new models, Toyota brings evolved technology, driving pleasure and design excellence to the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show More...
- New Toyota Prius achieves 5-star Euro NCAP safety rating The new Toyota Prius has achieved the maximum 5-star vehicle safety rating in the latest 2009 Euro NCAP test results. More...
- Toyota at the 2009 Festival of Speed Toyota has lined up five notable debuts for this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed, led by a first appearance in the UK for the Lexus LF-A supercar. More...
- Geneva Motor Show 2009 Toyota at Geneva Motorshow 2009. More...
- Read moreEnvironmentOur emission-reducing technology features in all our cars – not only our hybrids. It’s just one of the ways we play our part.
- Read moreToyota QualityToyota’s reputation for quality has built up over decades of safe, reliable motoring. We stop at nothing to make sure we keep that reputation intact.
- Read moreWarrantyWe want our customers to be as confident in their Toyota as we are. Our comprehensive warranty means you can be.
- Read moreServiceBecause we know your car better than anyone, we’ll make sure your car is running the way it should be
- Read moreToyota FlexThe perfect way to get the car of your dreams.
From reducing the weight of engines, to improving performance, cutting fuel consumption and driving down emissions, this ensures the best of our green thinking benefits in all our vehicles.
But it’s not just our vehicles that are leading the way in green motoring. We’re also committed to minimising the environmental impact through every part of the production process, from development to design, manufacturing, logistics and sales right up to recycling the car at the end of its life.
That brings us closer to our ultimate goal: a true zero emissions vehicle.
Find out how Toyota can help you choose a more sustainable way to drive.
At Toyota, we conduct some of the most extensive testing processes in the whole motoring industry. All our cars are fully evaluated under extreme road and weather conditions, not only for safety but also to monitor their performance in any circumstance. That’s an integral part of their success in so many safety and industry awards.
Quality is built in at every stage. On the production line, every member of the team knows they are responsible for maintaining our uncompromising standards. That’s why every component and finish is checked, then checked again.
We know that a new car is one of the most important purchases our customers make. And while choosing a Toyota automatically gives you the assurance that you’re buying a scrupulously tested, exceptionally reliable car, we also offer a comprehensive warranty to provide complete peace of mind when you buy.
That means complete peace of mind when you’re driving too.
Our expert service technicians are trained to spot even the slightest hint of a decline in performance of any part of your car – and to fix it quickly, first time. Certified to our own exacting standards, they are assisted by state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, and only use Genuine Toyota Parts as a guarantee of quality and workmanship.
Service is flexible and can fit around you – whether in terms of fixed price service plans or express service to replace worn out parts in your lunch hour.
And crucially, we keep comprehensive records to ensure continuity of care and protect your car’s value.
Our dedicated experts can talk you through the different options available and help you compare the different monthly payments for different terms and deposit levels. Thanks to our Guaranteed Future Value promise, they can even tell you what your Toyota will be worth at the end of the agreement.
And we’ll do everything we can to give you a financing decision on the spot.